*Google Analytics http://www.google.com/analytics/
The Service activates the functions of Google Analytics for advertisement and introduces the functions of Google Analytics for reporting regarding demographic overview and interest categories of users. Fuller uses first-party cookies, including cookies issued by Google Analytics, and other first party IDs to analyze the age group, the gender, interests, and concerns of the User by combining them with third-party cookies and other third-party IDs. If the User wishes to opt out the functions of Google Analytics for advertisement, please change the settings of the browser that the User uses or use the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
*Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
Fuller may change, make additions to or discontinue all or part of the Service without prior notice to the Users.
##Article 13 (Rights to Use Data)
1. The User may use the data provided through the Service (the “Data”) only if the primary purpose of the use of the Data is for the business conducted by companies or organizations that the User belongs to.
2. Users shall be prohibited from the following actions when using the Data:
1. tampering with the Data;
2. disclosing, assigning, lending or transmitting the Data to a third-party;
3. distributing the Data to unspecified masses through measures such as screening, exhibition, public transmission and automatic public transmission (including publication on the Internet);
4. using the Data in a way which may have an adverse impact on impartial data surveys, such as using the Data for inappropriate contact with survey participants or survey sample households;
5. using the Data for purposes other than the User’s business activities;
6. using the Data in a way that Fuller determines is illegal or likely to be illegal;
7. using the Data in a way that Fuller loses or is likely to lose business opportunities in relation to the Service;
3. Fuller may request that the User explain the circumstances of the use of the Data by the User, and the User shall explain to Fuller as requested.
The User must use the following indications or other indications equivalent thereto when using the Data except in the case that Fuller has given prior consent.
1. When using the Data on an as-is basis: “App Ape.”
2. When using the Data after analysis and/or with processing: “Based on App Ape data.”
The User may not assign, create a security interest over or otherwise dispose of its rights and obligations and contractual positions under the Agreement in whole or in part.
In the event that the provision of the Service is suspended, discontinued, delayed or becomes impossible due to a natural disaster or other force majeure event, public needs, restrictions under laws and regulations, problems with operating systems, middleware, browsers, or the like, failure of telephone lines, spread of infectious disease, suspension of the intracompany network of the User or any other service of any third-party that is a prerequisite for the provision of the Service, or other events not attributable to Fuller (collectively, the “Force Majeure Events”), Fuller shall bear no responsibility for any damages, losses, costs or liabilities incurred by the User arising from the Force Majeure Events.
Customer Support Representative,
Kashiwanoha Campus 148-2, Wakashiba 178-4, Kashiwa City, Chiba Prefecture, 277-0871 Japan